KURO-Bō Kōins (1)
- Provides 3+ months of daily naturally purified water on the go – up to 1L at a time
- Plastic-free and sustainable
- Ideally paired with the KURO-Bō Gō-Ecō Glass Bottles
- Recyclable in many eco-friendly ways
The first of their kind in the world, and scientifically-proven, KURO-Bō Activated Charcoal Kōins are a completely plastic-free, sustainable and recyclable water purification solution.
Whether paired with our Gō-Ecō Glass Water Bottles (550ml or 1L) or your own reusable bottle, a single box of KURO-Bō Kōins provides 3+ months of daily cartridge-free and naturally purified water on the go. The whole pack (4-5 pieces) will purify up to 1L of water at a time. For our 550ml bottles, simply add all the Kōins for faster purification.
Activated charcoal, or Binchotan attracts and draws out positively-charged toxins (chemicals, heavy metals, E. coli) from your water, while depositing beneficial minerals and balancing an acidic pH.
- Why not consider also signing up for our bespoke Recurring Order Service?
Here you can select your tailored choice of KURO-Bō filters and we’ll take all the pressure to remember away – automatically couriering your KURO-Bō Natural Filters to your door every 3 months. Sign up once and the direct debit will automatically come off every 3 months. You can also cancel at any time. How convenient!